Sunday 5 June 2016

5th June - Sketch

Welcome to another challenge here at The Studio! Today's challenge is ..

 A Sketch - Made by me (Anna), it was inspired by Seungeun Lee's flower layout.

Here are the design teams take on it;

To build the cluster I used two papers - black and sienna which I tore rather than cut to give them a used, vintage look. In between the layers, I added pieces of lace and some paper straws. The rest is as usual - stencils, texture and flowers. You can see more on my blog. I am looking forward to seeing your interpretation of the sketch.




Kerry
I turned this great sketch to accommodate my portrait photo and used some older papers by Teresa Collins for all those lovely layers! 
I'm sure you can't resist playing along with this sketch too and I look forward to seeing all the various interpretations. 


I have used Coco Vanilla Studio Free Spirit collection and a butterfly/floral wreath cut file from the Silhouette Design Store. I loved this sketch and look forward to seeing your take on it.



I worked with pictures taken from South Korea Changgyeonggung. Changgyeong is the old palace.The first went to. It is beautiful there.


I loved playing with all the layers in this sketch, and used subtle embossed flower paper in lieu of the large flower clusters shown and added lots of other textures as well to complement these vintage photos of my Mom.




I used the lovely collection from Bo Bunny "You're invited" with a pic of my two daughters during their shooting in May.


Hope you like the sketch and it has inspired you to join in with us. Please link up your layouts to the side bar by 3rd July. We look forward to seeing your takes on this sketch!

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered this fun challenge blog and would love to play along, but I can't find a new link to link up my layout based on this sketch. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Cheryl, I forgot to add to link up, it's there now though! Look forward to seeing your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!