Sunday 1 February 2015

1st Feb - Sketch

Its about time we had another lovely sketch, this time Valerie's has been inspired by Sindi's lovely layout from 4th January.


Hee Sun Kim :

She is a good student and my friends. When I was tough, Her words were great encouragement to me. I always appreciate you.



Hilde:
I chose to go really white space this time:


Journaling says: "Cliff (my hubby) certainly rock yeast dought and bake bread at least twice a week. He doesn't mind surpising us either - like with this Nutella wreath."

Kat:
I had fun with this sketch - any sketch that encourages me to incorporate a doily is a win in my book!

You have until 1st of March to link up your entries to the side bar, we would love to see what you do with the sketch.

Don't forget our design team call, you still have 2 weeks to enter, see post below.

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch and inspiration from the design team! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sketch. I'm always looking for a sketch that incorporates a circle. I just finished made layout using the sketch and linked it. Great work from the design team too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!